Certification Program Essentials
- Licensed healthcare professional
- Practicing healthcare professional with no formal license
- Enrolled in a professional health care training program that leads to license or certification.
If you are not licensed and have been practicing for less than three years or if you are currently enrolled in a professional health care training program, we will ask you additional questions on our application. Health care students must complete their training before completing ZB Certification.
Note: Zero Balancing Certification does not provide a legal license to practice. Please check your state and local health care licensing requirements if you do not have a formal health care license.
Cost: The $600 program fee covers administrative support and outreach as well as the cost of both the written and practical exams.
- If you have a Core-Pak, the program fee for Certification is already included.
- If you happen to not pass either exam, there is an additional fee to retake it.
- Contact the ZBHA if you would like to arrange a payment plan for the Program Fee.
Core-Pak Members still need to apply to join the program. No need to wait!
- Sign up for Core-Pak if you haven’t already done so, or
- If you are in the Core-Pak program, apply now to join Certification!
Minimum of 100 hours of the ZB courses approved for certification credit:
2 Required courses:
Zero Balancing I Zero Balancing II
2 Electives from the following list:
Form and Fulcrums I Alchemy of Touch Geometry of Healing Freely Moveable Joints Repeating Zero Balancing I Repeating Zero Balancing II
- Take and pass an open book written exam
- Take and pass a practical exam in which you will give a full Zero Balancing session to a faculty member.
- Offer your feedback on your experience via a Certification Program evaluation survey.
Engagement with Zero Balancing is critical between courses and before taking your exams. Highly recommended activities include (some additional costs may be required):
- Receiving ZB sessions
- Giving ZB sessions
- Touch feedback sessions with faculty or Certified Mentors
- Receiving support from a Certified Mentor
- Keeping a journal of insights and questions
- Concentrated focus on particular ZB principles
- Talking to people about ZB
- Taking additional online and in-person ZB classes
- Participating in ZB study groups
As a candidate, you will receive a comprehensive Certification Candidate’s Resource Guide for Self Study with valuable information and logs to track activities. You will also have access to additional resources within our private Certification Program website pages.
Ready to join?
Click here to access and complete the online application form.
Read for application:
Contact the ZBHA staff.
Once you apply, you will hear from the ZBHA staff by email about the status of your application within five business days.