Annual Zero Balancing Community Benefit
2023 Zero Balancing Community Virtual Benefit (ZBCB)
Oct 28th & 29th
2pm - 5pm EST
We invite you to join us in 2023, where we will celebrate 50 years of practice & passion!
A Message from your 2023 ZBCB Planning Committee
Join us for a special Zero Balancing Community Benefit on October 28th and 29th from 2-5 pm EST where we will celebrate 50 years of practice and passion. We will be bringing many opportunities to see and hear new things, as well as a chance to connect with other ZB’ers and Faculty. Learn more about the bone, migraines and vertigo, a special address from Dr. Fritz Smith, and learn more about how you can get involved!
We look forward to seeing you.
💛, Sheila Lukasiewich & Karen Senffner
When: October 28 & 29, 2pm - 5pm EST
Theme: Celebrating 50 years of Practice & Passion
- Full Event
- One Day
- 2:00pm: Opening, with Karen Senffner and Sheila Lukasiewich
- 2:20pm: The Hands - Anatomy, Fulcrums, Meditation and Mudras, with David Lauterstein
- 3:10pm: Passion Statement | Movement Break, with Jo Johnson
- 3:30pm: The Healing Power of ZB in Vestibular disorders, with Mary Behrens
- 4:00pm: Breakout Session - Share Your Passion
- 4:20pm: ZB for Pregnancy & Post Partum - Stabilizing Natures Fulcrum, with Rebekah Harbour
Pregnancy, birth and the year following birth (post partum) bring some of the most intense structural, emotional hormonal and energetic changes a person can experience in their life.
Zero Balancing is uniquely suited to supporting a person to move through these changes with ease and support.
However a ZB session with someone going through pregnancy, and post partum, is a little bit different! First there are two people involved, the needs and focus of the body are different. In third trimester women can’t lay on their back for long and adaptations must be made.
When you understand the details of physiological, hormonal and energetic changes, you are perfectly placed to provide safe and effective Zero Balancing for people going through these important life stages.
In this mini class, Rebekah will share just a tiny piece of that. Instead of jumping into specific fulcrums, she will look at the What I believe to be the most critical support we can provide.
- 4:50pm: Closing Ritual | Housekeeping, with Karen Senffner and Sheila Lukasiewich
- 2:00pm: Opening, with Megan Lavery
- 2:15pm: Exploring and Utilizing the Various Energy Models in ZB, with Michael Oruch
- 2:50pm: The Closing Sequence for Clients with Personal and/or Existential Trauma, with Donna Cerio
- 3:20pm: Community Building Breakout
- 3:35pm: Advanced Aging Continued: Compassionate Self-Care, with Ida Smith
- 4:10pm: Quality Time | Inner Smile Meditation, with Fritz Smith
- 4:50pm: Closing Ritual, with Karen Senffner
Click here to register. You won't want to miss it!
Unable to participate live? Still sign up to access all ZBCB recordings.