Start Date: 9/5/2020 9:30 AM EDT
End Date: 9/5/2020 5:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: InBody Movement and Healing Arts Location:
265 Greenfield Road (Tibetan plaza)
South Deerfield, MA United States 01373
COURSE TITLE: Freely Movable Joints Advancing Skills Day
ABBREVIATION: FMJ Skills Day
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 6.5 CEUs
COURSE LENGTH: 1 DAYS
PREREQUISITE: Freely Movable Joints
Freely Moveable Joints Advancing Skills Day classes enhance the process of learning the concepts, skills and fulcrums taught in Freely Moveable Joints and develop relationships among ZB practitioners. Student questions shape the lessons, and the format includes presentations, demonstrations, touch feedback and session swaps. All of the students have taken Freely Moveable Joints.
You Will Learn:
- Zero Balancing principles as they apply to the freely moveable joints of the body.
- Refined understanding of the different ways to evaluate and balance bones and joints.
- Anatomy, evaluation and balancing options for bones of joints of the shoulder girdle and arms.
- Anatomy, evaluation and balancing options for bones and joints of the pelvic girdle and legs.
- Anatomy, evaluation and balancing options for the sternum, ribs and rib cage as a whole.
- Working with the hip joint and accessing the sacroiliac joint via the hip fulcrum.
- Temporomandibular joint anatomy, evaluation and balancing.
- Direct bone fulcrums and ‘bone bending’.