a new monthly series of Online Open Forums
A member of the ZBHA Faculty will host an Open Forum each month to explore, discuss and answer questions about Zero Balancing. Each session will have a frame for the discussions. Participants are encouraged to bring their questions, share with other ZB practitioners, and lean into the ZB community.
In this hour-long gathering we will:
- Start with a pyramid meditation
- Guest faculty will frame the discussion by sharing a few opening thoughts / musings / insights about an aspect of Zero Balancing that is currently of interest to them.
- Have small group discussions in breakout rooms
- Return to large group where Faculty will field questions and discussion that arise from break-out rooms
- Have some time after for integration, feedback & sharing
- Participate in a brief closing ritual
May Open Forum: Staying Grounded While Practicing
with Mary Murphy
Our best sessions often arise when we are well grounded. What does this mean and how can we avoid common challenges to staying grounded? Let’s unpack some practical and effective ways to stay grounded all the way through a session from framing to holding space post-session.
What have you noticed that makes it hard for you to stay grounded? Do you have some suggestions to share about what works for you?
Come and discuss constructive strategies for staying stable and present while you are doing ZB.
Price: $20 for ZBHA members (use code ThirdSundayMbr) / $25 for non-members