Start Date: 4/8/2021 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 4/11/2021 3:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Vermont Center for Acupuncture and Wellness Location:
161 North St
Burlilngton, VT United States 05401
Event Website: www.drmicheledoucette.com
The coronavirus pandemic has changed all of our lives in so many ways. Zero Balancing classes are no exception. COVID-19 has impacted the manner in which we are able to offer in-person ZB classes and has provided new challenges in how we safeguard the health of our students, our classes and our faculty.
In order to register for this class, you will need to have read and agreed to the Covid In Class Protocols and Guidelines and the Covid Risk and Liability Waiver.
COURSE TITLE: Zero Balancing II
ABBREVIATION: ZB II
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 25 CEUs
COURSE LENGTH: 4 days
PREREQUISITE: Zero Balancing I
PRICE: $795, Super Saver: $595, Early: $695, Repeat: $350
Support ZBHA! April's limited edition t-shirt is now available for purchase. Click here to get yours today!
Zero Balancing II is the second half of the Core Zero Balancing program. In ZB II, you will refine your skills performing the fulcrums from ZB I while learning new fulcrums that will complete the Zero Balancing Core Protocol. You will expand your understanding of how and why Zero Balancing is so effective.
Note: ZB II is highly recommended for all ZB practitioners who have not taken a ZB course in a while as it includes the most up-to-date methods for performing Zero Balancing.
You will learn:
- A review of the basic ZB protocol with an emphasis on quality of touch, focus and positioning of the practitioner
- To deepen your understanding of ZB theory, principles and techniques
- Additional techniques and an expanded protocol to address more of the body
- New skills and coordination in handling energy and structure
- How to frame or set goals for a ZB session
- To advance your ability to work with expanded states of consciousness
- To give and receive constructive peer feedback
To acquire experience in preparation for advanced study