Start Date: 3/24/2024 7:00 PM MDT
End Date: 3/28/2024 1:00 PM MDT
Venue Name: Joyful Journey Hotspring Resort Location:
28640 County Rd 58EE
Moffat, CO United States 81143
COURSE TITLE: FREELY MOVEABLE JOINTS
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 25 CEUs
COURSE LENGTH: 5 days
PREREQUISITE: Zero Balancing II
PRICE: $795, Super Saver: $595, Early: $695, Repeat: $350
Use Promo Code ZBHA200 by January 24 for SuperSaver Rate
Use Promo Code ZBHA100 by February 24 for EarlyBird Rate
Sunday Evening: 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Monday - Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
FREELY MOVEABLE JOINTS is an advanced-level Zero Balancing course that expands our focus from the foundation and semi-foundation joints to include the “freely moveable joints” of the body. These joints present unique therapeutic challenges because of the variety of their anatomy and their great ranges of motion. By the end of the program you will have the skills to evaluate and balance freely moveable joints and the knowledge to devise your own fulcrums to meet the specific needs of a given situation.
In Freely Moveable Joints we will review basic ZB principles and highlight their application to a number of joints in light of their specific anatomy. The skills and education inherent in this course will broaden your Zero Balancing abilities and will improve your Zero Balancing sessions.
You will learn:
What Participants say about Freely Moveable Joints:
- Highlights of Zero Balancing principles as they apply to FMJs
- Upper extremity: shoulder girdle, shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers
- Lower extremity: knee, ankle, metatarsals, toes
- Accessing the sacro-iliac joint via the hip
- The powerful acetabular hip fulcrum
- Temporomandibular joint fulcrum
- Direct bone fulcrums and ‘bone bending’
- Teachings designed to deepen your ZB skills and protocol use
- By watching ZB demonstrations and exchanging ZB sessions
“As a massage therapist, this work allows me to identify and quickly relieve pain that would take much longer with massage.
” -Antoinette Guiseppone, MT
“[This course] gives me more tools and confidence to work with elbows and knees and ankles and jaws. Most importantly, [FMJ] deepened my understanding of ZB overall
-Rachael Timberlake, LAC