ZBHA monthly series of online Open Forums
March 2024 The Field: Crucible of Transformation
with David Laden
For Zero Balancers a “field” is how energetic vibration is structured in the body. The ZB protocol is designed to bring an individual’s personal field into greater alignment with the universal field of Spirit that is innate but relatively undiscovered. By creating a clearer, stronger field ZB increases a person’s connection to their innate spiritual consciousness and potential for a happier, more fulfilling life. In our discussion we will explore this connection between field structure, consciousness and ZB as an agent of positive change.
Price: $20 for ZBHA members (use code ThirdSundayMbr) / $25 for non-members. Certification Candidates may use their discount codes when registering for Third Sunday Open Forum Events. Codes can be found in the Certification Program Committee page.
If you're unable to attend the live session, still consider registering to access the full recording.
About Third Sundays:
A member of the ZBHA Faculty will host an Open Forum each month to explore, discuss and answer questions about Zero Balancing. Each session will have a frame for the discussions. Participants are encouraged to bring their questions, share with other ZB practitioners, and lean into the ZB community.
In this hour-long gathering we will:
- Start with a pyramid meditation??
- Guest faculty will frame the discussion by sharing a few opening thoughts / musings / insights about an aspect of Zero Balancing that is currently of interest to them.
- Have small group discussions in breakout rooms
- Return to large group where Faculty will field questions and discussion that arise from break-out rooms
- Have some time after for integration, feedback & sharing
- Participate in a brief closing ritual