Start Date: 7/28/2024 7:30 PM EDT
End Date: 8/2/2024 12:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Omega Institute Location:
150 Lake Drive
Rhinebeck, NY United States 12572
COURSE TITLE: Zero Balancing
ABBREVIATION: ZB I
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 25 CEUs
Registration for this class is through Omega Institute. There is no registration through the ZBHA. You can reach Omega Institute by clicking the "To Register" button or calling 877-944-2002.
Zero Balancing I is the first half of the Core Zero Balancing program and the first course of the Core Zero Balancing curriculum. ZB I introduces you to the technique, theory, touch skills and history of the art and science of Zero Balancing. In these hands-on workshops, you will learn how to perform Zero Balancing sessions and experience what it feels like to receive a Zero Balancing session.
The instructor will deliver clear presentations and demonstrations of Zero Balancing evaluations and techniques, along with a detailed study guide to inform your ongoing practice.
You will learn:
- A basic treatment protocol that addresses the whole body in about 30 minutes
- Theory and principles of Zero Balancing
- To distinguish body energy and body structure through touch
- The skill of using energy as a working tool
- The structural and energetic anatomy of the skeleton
- The theory and application of Zero Balancing techniques called fulcrums
- How to give a ZB session that addresses the whole body