Start Date: 3/21/2024 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 3/24/2024 3:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Memorial Hospital Location:
South Bend, IN United States 46601
In order to register for this class, you will need to acknowledge that you have read and agree to the ZBHA Health and Participation Policy and the ZBHA Tuition & Refund Policies.
In addition, we have updated our Terms & Conditions. You will need to acknowledge and accept prior to completing class registration.
COURSE TITLE: Zero Balancing II
ABBREVIATION: ZB II
COURSE LENGTH: 4 days
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 25 CEUs
PRICE: $795 (Regular Price), $595 (YOUR Price using ZBHA200), Repeat: $350
Please note, to obtain the discounted price of $595, you must use ZBHA200. If you are a repeating this class, use code ZBHARepeat at checkout.
Class Schedule is as follows: Thursday - Saturday 9am - 5:00pm EST. Sunday 9am - 3pm EST.
Zero Balancing II is the second half of the Core Zero Balancing program. In ZB II, you will refine your skills performing the fulcrums from ZB I while learning new fulcrums that will complete the Zero Balancing Core Protocol. You will expand your understanding of how and why Zero Balancing is so effective. Note: ZB II is highly recommended for all ZB practitioners who have not taken a ZB course in a while as it includes the most up-to-date methods for performing Zero Balancing.
You will learn:
- A review of the basic ZB protocol with an emphasis on quality of touch, focus and positioning of the practitioner
- To deepen your understanding of ZB theory, principles and techniques
- Additional techniques and an expanded protocol to address more of the body
- New skills and coordination in handling energy and structure
- How to frame or set goals for a ZB session
- To advance your ability to work with expanded states of consciousness
- To give and receive constructive peer feedback
- To acquire experience in preparation for advanced study
What Participants say about ZB II:
“New fulcrums = more possibilities for treatment.” -Alan Willoughby
“I feel that ZB will benefit most people physically and emotionally and I will be incorporating ZB in my practice.” -Ted Suga
“Wonderful review, great insights into ZB and clarification of principles.” Marcia Ferry
“The fuller attention to theory, the honor of the work, the clean, clear intentions – not only apply in my practice but my life.” -Katie Clark
“This course expands my ‘toolbox’. It gives me more confidence in my bodywork.” -Ann Alesio, LMT
“Whether I’m doing ZB or CST or VM or a mix it has given me a framework with which to work and improved my palpation skills. So many of the ZB techniques (all!) are applicable to the pain patients I treat.” -Martha Plescia