a monthly series of Online Open Forums
February 2024 Open Forum: Energy Follows Attention
with Michele Doucette
Energy follow attention. Join our February Third Sunday conversation to explore how we amplify the potential of ZB with the quality of our attention before, during and after a session. Commitment to something that matters deeply to us is what will keep our attention throughout a session. When principles are more essential than outcomes, healing is cultivated in real time, and real time is where all healing occurs. Zero Balancing is medicine in real time.
Price: $20 for ZBHA members (use code ThirdSundayMbr) / $25 for non-members
Certification Candidates may use their discount codes when registering for Third Sunday Open Forum Events. Codes can be found in the Certification Program Committee page.
If you're unable to attend the live session, still consider registering to access the full recording.
About Third Sunday
A member of the ZBHA Faculty hosts an Open Forum each month to explore, discuss and answer questions about Zero Balancing. Each session will have a frame for the discussions. Participants are encouraged to bring their questions, share with other ZB practitioners, and lean into the ZB community.
In this hour-long gathering we will:
- Start with a pyramid meditation
- Guest faculty will frame the discussion by sharing a few opening thoughts / musings / insights about an aspect of Zero Balancing that is currently of interest to them.
- Have small group discussions in breakout rooms
- Return to large group where Faculty will field questions and discussion that arise from break-out rooms
- Have some time after for integration, feedback & sharing
- Participate in a brief closing ritual