Start Date: 11/23/2023 9:00 AM CET
End Date: 11/26/2023 1:00 PM CET
Venue Name: La Saleta de Ioga Location:
Passeig Bisbe Guillamet 20
La Saleta de Ioga
COURSE TITLE: Zero Balancing I
ABBREVIATION: ZB I
COURSE LENGTH: 4 days
To register for this class, please reach out to Jim McCormick directly. You will not be able to register for the class through the ZBHA website. Note that the ZBHA is not providing CEUs for this class, and it can not serve as a course toward future certification.
ZB I introduces you to the technique, theory, touch skills and history of the art and science of Zero Balancing. In these hands-on workshops, you will learn how to perform Zero Balancing sessions and experience what it feels like to receive a Zero Balancing session.
The instructor will deliver clear presentations and demonstrations of Zero Balancing evaluations and techniques, along with a detailed study guide to inform your ongoing practice.
You will learn:
- A basic treatment protocol that addresses the whole body in about 30 minutes
- Theory and principles of Zero Balancing
- To distinguish body energy and body structure through touch
- The skill of using energy as a working tool
- The structural and energetic anatomy of the skeleton
- The theory and application of Zero Balancing techniques called fulcrums
- How to give a ZB session that addresses the whole body