Start Date: 8/19/2023 9:00 AM PDT
End Date: 8/19/2023 5:30 PM PDT
2235 Rogene Dr., #203
BALTIMORE, MD United States 21209
COURSE: Core ZB Advancing Skills Day
ABBREVIATION: Core ZB Skills Day
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 6.5 CEUs
COURSE LENGTH: 1 day
PREREQUISITE: Zero Balancing I
Use Code "ZBHASuperSaver50" prior to June 19, 2023 for $50 discount. Use Code "ZBHA25" prior to July 19, 2023 for $25 discount.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed all of our lives in so many ways. Zero Balancing classes are no exception. COVID-19 has impacted the manner in which we are able to offer in-person ZB classes and has provided new challenges in how we safeguard the health of our students, our classes and our faculty.
In order to register for this class, you will need to have read and agreed to the Covid In Class Protocols, Guidelines and Waiver.
The registration process for this class requires either full tuition payment or a promo code indicating that you have made arrangements to pay the teacher directly. Contact the teacher if you want to make such arrangements.
Core ZB Advancing Skills Day classes enhance the process of learning Zero Balancing, sharpen the skills, especially if you have not taken courses recently, and build community with other ZB practitioners. Student questions shape the lessons, and the format may include presentations, demonstrations, touch feedback and session swaps. All of the students have taken at least Core ZB I.
Topics addressed may include:
- Deeper embodiment of Zero Balancing principles and theories
- Practicing the ZB session protocol with greater awareness
- Improving your use of the three types of ZB fulcrums
- Fine-tuning evaluations and fulcrums
- Session framing
- "I've found that Advancing Skills Days are an essential (though often overlooked) way to deepen our understanding of the ZB principles in a very personal way. I've found that in working on my own for too long, its so easy to lose my way a bit, and [Advancing Skills Days] help me clear the fog and get back on track. They're also great for developing relationships with other ZBers, and building more community." Tom Coen
- " Advancing Skills Days are extremely helpful, because I receive a lot of one-on-one tender loving care. The techniques become more mine and more usable for me and my clients." Susy Boge
- "Working with others who practice ZB offers a practitioner the chance to get feedbackand support from those who truly understand the work. I have found Advancing Skills Days to be a vibrant part of the "circulatory system" of the ZB community, which supports practitioners on their evolving journey with Zero Balancing." Beth Terrence