Start Date: 3/3/2023 9:30 AM EST
End Date: 3/4/2023 5:30 PM EST
South Bend, IN United States
The coronavirus pandemic has changed all of our lives in so many ways. Zero Balancing classes are no exception. COVID-19 has impacted the manner in which we are able to offer in-person ZB classes and has provided new challenges in how we safeguard the health of our students, our classes, and our faculty.
In order to register for this class, you will need to have read and agreed to the Covid In Class Protocols, Guidelines and Waiver. In addition, please complete our online photo release form. We have updated our Terms & Conditions. You will need to acknowledge and accept prior to completing class registration.
COURSE TITLE: Kinesthetic Signatures of Zero Balancing
ABBREVIATION: KIN SIG
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 12.5 CEUs
COURSE LENGTH: 2 days
PREREQUISITES: Zero Balancing II
Tuition: Early $350 until 2/3/23 (use code ZBHA25) after $375, Repeat $175 (use code ZBHARepeat2day)
Developed and taught by Linda Wobeskya, the Kinesthetic Signatures of Zero Balancing is an exciting two-day class devoted to the exploration and skill development of kinesthetic awareness and attention. It is a class that focuses on the sense of touch. There is a kinesthetic signature that is consistent across clients, a kinesthetic feedback signal, that once recognized and learned, can increase your ability to touch a person on deeper levels, facilitate a consistently high level of touch, and increase your confidence and trust in your hands.
You will learn:
- A process for recognizing kinesthetic signatures that will enable you to continue to explore and find signatures on your own
- To develop a greater sense of consistency and self-trust when touching energy and structure
- To apply your ability to feel kinesthetic signatures throughout your ZB sessions, thus improving the ease, power and depth of your work
- To find and feel the kinesthetic signatures for:
- the blue line
- when you have truly met the client’s donkey
- when you have connected to the entire person
- when a fulcrum feels particularly good to your client and many more!!
What Participants say about The Kinesthetic Signatures of Zero Balancing:
“Revolutionary!” -Laura Lea Sweney, PT, ZB Faculty
“This class was so much fun! I felt a giant leap in my awareness. Do yourself a favor and study with Linda.” -Mary Murphy, LMT, ZB Faculty