Start Date: 10/21/2022 9:30 AM EDT
End Date: 10/21/2022 5:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: InBody Movement & Healing Arts Location:
265 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA United States 01373
Core ZB Advancing Skills Day
Taught by Lisa J Berger
Friday, October 21st — 6.5 CEU hours
Highly recommended for Certification Candidates and anybody wanting to improve their ZB skills.
Tuition: $150. Save $25 if you register by September 21. No repeat discount.
• By credit card, use the link on this page.
• Pay $125 through September 21: Use Code ZBHA25
• If you would prefer to pay Lisa directly, contact her to receive a code to use in the online registration process.
• The registration process includes reading and agreeing to our Covid class protocols and liability waiver described here.
• ZBHA policies around cancellation of the course or withdrawal are described here.
Message from Lisa: I will prepare lessons to clarify and refine our approach to ZB evaluation and fulcrums, and share exercises to improve our ability to engage with energy in the background field and through our skeletal system. These will enhance the experience of connection and support in our touch.
Advancing Skills Day classes enhance the process of learning Zero Balancing, sharpen the skills of those who have not taken courses recently, and develop relationships among ZB practitioners. Student questions shape the lessons, and the format may include presentations, demonstrations, touch feedback and session swaps.
Topics addressed may include:
• Deeper embodiment of Zero Balancing principles and theory
• Practicing the ZB session protocol with greater awareness
• Improving your use of the three types of ZB fulcrums
• Fine-tuning evaluations and fulcrums
• Session framing
“I’ve found that Advancing Skills days are an essential (though often overlooked) way to deepen our understanding of the ZB principles in a very personal way. I’ve found that in working on my own for too long, it’s so easy to lose my way a bit, and [Advancing Skills ] Days help me clear the fog and get back on track. They’re also great for developing relationships with other ZBers, and building more community.” — Tom Coen
“Advancing Skills days are extremely helpful, because I receive a lot of one-on-one tender loving care. The techniques become more mine and more usable for me and my clients.” — Susy Boge
“I have greatly benefited from the Advancing Skills days. My instructor does a wonderful job reviewing the basic protocol and adds in new techniques or different ways of using techniques already learned. The Advancing Skills days are also a good way to connect with and learn from other Zero Balancers.” — Julia K. Wilkinson, PT
“Working with others who practice ZB offers a practitioner the chance to get feedback and support from those who truly understand the work. I have found Advancing Skills Days to be a vibrant part of the ‘circulatory system’ of the ZB community, which supports practitioners on their evolving journey with Zero Balancing." —Beth Terrence