Start Date: 8/4/2022 10:00 AM EDT
End Date: 8/7/2022 5:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: InBody Movement & Healing Arts Location:
265 Greenfield Road, Unit B
South Deerfield, MA United States 01373
Deerfield Healing Arts
Prerequisite: Zero Balancing II
Text Book: Zero Balancing Expanded: The Attitude of Awaiting a Fish
by Judith Sullivan You can purchase this directly from Upledger here.
Tuition:$795; Early $695; Repeat $450
Discounts are available at the end of the online registration process by using these codes: ZBHA100 to register before July 4th and save $100. ZBHAZBXRepeat if you are repeating this class at $450.
Contact Lisa Berger if you would prefer to pay the teacher directly. You will then complete your registration using a special code.
The registration process includes reading and agreeing to our Covid class protocols and liability waiver described here.
ZBHA policies around cancellation of the course or withdrawl are described here.
Zero Balancing Expanded: Addressing the Viscera
is a four-day course that teaches you how to evaluate, mobilize and balance the structure and energy of the visceral system, including internal organs, membranes, cavities and other important structures.
Using anatomy knowledge and Zero Balancing principles (Interface, the Blue Line, fulcrums, working signs etc.), you will gain the skills and confidence to easily integrate visceral work into your ZB sessions.
Through demonstrations and practice you will learn treatment protocols, specific fulcrums and techniques for individual organs, and general principles for constructing your own visceral fulcrums.
Please bring your copy of Zero Balancing Expanded: The Attitude of Awaiting a Fish
. This is the study guide for this class.
You will learn:
What Participants say about Zero Balancing Expanded: Addressing the Viscera:
- The anatomy, mobility, and specific evaluations and fulcrums for each organ
- The 5-element acupuncture concepts of Elements and Officials, which introduces us to the energetic quality of each organ and its relationship to the entire body
- How each body cavity is related to certain qualities, roles, thoughts and emotions and how these impact our organs
- About the physical and functional relationships among different organs: Large Intestine, Small Intestine, Pancreas, Kidneys, Bladder, Heart, Lungs, and, Uterus, and between the Liver and Gall Bladder, and Stomach and Spleen
- How to evaluate and balance the abdomen and the valves of the digestive system
“I am a craniosacral and Zero Balancing practitioner and this class is a perfect melding of the two. I especially liked bringing attention to an area and allowing the organs to communicate with each other.” -Jennie Finn, LMT, CST
“This class was spectacular, clear, magical, spiritual and very physical.” -M Eliz Grady, PA
“I will incorporate abdominal work in most sessions, including the dorsal hinge drop. I have come to greatly appreciate the energy of the kidneys.” -Christine Allen, LMT