Start Date: 7/17/2022 3:50 PM EDT
End Date: 7/17/2022 5:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Virtual
a new monthly series of Online Open Forums
A member of the ZBHA Faculty will host an Open Forum each month to explore, discuss and answer questions about Zero Balancing. Each session will have a frame for the discussions. Participants are encouraged to bring their questions, share with other ZB practitioners, and lean into the ZB community.
In this hour-long gathering we will:
- Start with a pyramid meditation
- Guest faculty will frame the discussion by sharing a few opening thoughts / musings / insights about an aspect of Zero Balancing that is currently of interest to them.
- Have small group discussions in breakout rooms
- Return to large group where Faculty will field questions and discussion that arise from break-out rooms
- Have some time after for integration, feedback & sharing
- Participate in a brief closing ritual
July Open Forum: Exploring Working Signs
with Pat Dorsey, ZB Faculty
In this 3rd Sunday offering we will explore our familiar, trusted, tried and true working signs: guides of breath, eye movements and voice vitality as well as the secondary working signs. In particular, we will discuss the myriad and novel ways that these working signs might show up in our sessions and help guide us in how we pace ourselves and work with any particular donkey. We will also explore what it's like to listen openly to signs that may not present classically as a working sign that we learned in class. Come explore and learn from each other what our experience with our clients has taught us about the mystery of responses that ZB can evoke.
Price: $20 for ZBHA members (use code ThirdSundayMbr) / $25 for non-members