a new monthly series of Online Open Forums
A member of the ZBHA Faculty will host an Open Forum each month to explore, discuss and answer questions about Zero Balancing. Each session will have a frame for the discussions. Participants are encouraged to bring their questions, share with other ZB practitioners, and lean into the ZB community.
In this hour-long gathering we will:
- Start with a pyramid meditation
- Guest faculty will frame the discussion by sharing a few opening thoughts / musings / insights about an aspect of Zero Balancing that is currently of interest to them.
- Have small group discussions in breakout rooms
- Return to large group where Faculty will field questions and discussion that arise from break-out rooms
- Have some time after for integration, feedback & sharing
- Participate in a brief closing ritual
June Open Forum: The power of pause