Class Schedule is as follows: Thursday - Saturday 9am - 5:30pm CST. Sunday 9am - 1pm CST.
Zero Balancing 1 is the first half of the Core Zero Balancing program and the first course of the Core Zero Balancing curriculum. ZB I introduces you to the technique, theory, touch skills and history of the art and science of Zero Balancing. In these hands-on workshops, you will learn how to perform Zero Balancing sessions and experience what it feels like to receive a Zero Balancing session.
The instructor will deliver clear presentations and demonstrations of Zero Balancing evaluations and techniques, along with a detailed study guide to inform your ongoing practice.
You will learn:
- A basic treatment protocol that addresses the whole body in about 30 minutes
- Theory and principles of ZB
- To distinguish body energy and body structure through touch
- The skill of using energy as a working tool
- The energetic anatomy of the skeleton
- The theory and application of Zero Balancing techniques called fulcrums
- How to give a ZB session that addresses the whole body
What Participants say about ZB I:
“This work will enhance my ability to treat many clients on a much deeper level, especially my MS clients who need deep but not hard connections.” -Mary Jane Edge
“Using the understanding of touching structure and energy at the interface will be helpful in all my work – as a nurse and in my bodywork practice.” -Sandra Denner, RN
“I needed to hear the concept of interface and clarity of presence and energy! I feel my work will be refocused and re-energized!” -Cathy Schneider
“This course has completely changed my view and perspective of my practice.” -Alan Willoughby
“I feel the structure and energy [of Zero Balancing] will help get some patients past a plateau I have reached with massage.” -Chris Wilson