Start Date: 5/20/2021 9:00 AM MDT
End Date: 5/23/2021 5:00 PM MDT
Venue Name: Home of Dorsett Edmunds Location:
2612 East Drachman Street
Tucson, AZ United States 85716
COURSE TITLE: Zero Balancing II
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 25 CEUs
COURSE LENGTH: 4 DAYS
PRE-REQUISITE: Zero Balancing I
COURSE DESCRITPTION: Zero Balancing II is the second half of the Core Zero Balancing program in which
students review the material from ZB I while learning new fulcrums and expanding their understanding of how and why
Zero Balancing is so effective.
ZB II is highly recommended for all ZB practitioners who have not taken a ZB course in a while as it includes the most upto-
date methods for performing Zero Balancing.
You Will Learn:
• A review of the basic ZB protocol with an emphasis on quality of touch, focus and positioning of the practitioner
• To deepen your understanding of ZB theory, principles and techniques
• Additional techniques to create an expanded protocol
• New skills and coordination in handling energy and structure
• How to frame or set goals for a ZB session
• To advance your ability to work with expanded states of consciousness
• To give and receive constructive peer feedback
• To acquire experience in preparation for advanced study
Online registration is currently unavailable. Please contact us via email or phone for assistance.