Start Date: 2/13/2021 8:00 AM EST
End Date: 2/13/2021 5:00 PM EST
2235 Rogene Dr. #203
Baltimore, MD United States 21209
The coronavirus pandemic has changed all of our lives in so many ways. Zero Balancing classes are no exception. COVID-19 has impacted the manner in which we are able to offer in-person ZB classes and has provided new challenges in how we safeguard the health of our students, our classes and our faculty.
In order to register for this class, you will need to have read and agreed to the Covid In Class Protocols and Guidelines and the Covid Risk and Liability Waiver.
COURSE TITLE: CORE ZERO BALANCING: ADVANCING SKILLS DAY
ABBREVIATION: CORE ZB: SKILLS
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 6.5 CEUS
WORKSHOP SCHEDULE: 1 DAY
PREREQUISITE: Zero Balancing Core I
Core Zero Balancing: Advancing Skills Day classes enhance the process of learning Zero Balancing, sharpen the skills of those who have not taken courses recently, and develop relationships among ZB practitioners. Student questions shape the lessons, and the format may include presentations, demonstrations, touch feedback and session swaps. All of the students have taken Core ZB1.
You will learn:
- Complete review of Zero Balancing Principles and theory
- Complete review of Zero Balancing session
- Complete review of lower body protocol
- Complete review of hip, foot, ribs, trapezius, scapulae, shoulder, neck, SI fulcrums
- Complete review of Half Moon Vector
- Review of a session framework