Start Date: 11/19/2020 9:00 AM EST
End Date: 11/22/2020 5:00 PM EST
Venue Name: Eden Location:
497 Boyd Hill Rd.
Wilmington, VT United States 05363
The coronavirus pandemic has changed all of our lives in so many ways. Zero Balancing classes are no exception. COVID-19 has impacted the manner in which we are able to offer in-person ZB classes and has provided new challenges in how we safeguard the health of our students, our classes and our faculty.
In order to register for this class, you will need to have read and agreed to the Covid In Class Protocols and Guidelines and the Covid Risk and Liability Waiver.
COURSE TITLE: Zero Balancing II
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 25 CEUs
COURSE LENGTH: 4 DAYS
PRE-REQUISITE: Zero Balancing I
Zero Balancing II is the second half of the Core Zero Balancing program in which students review the material from ZB I while learning new fulcrums and expanding their understanding of how and why Zero Balancing is so effective. ZB II is highly recommended for all ZB practitioners who have not taken a ZB course in a while as it includes the most up to date methods for performing Zero Balancing.
You Will Learn:
- A review of the basic ZB protocol with an emphasis on quality of touch, focus and positioning of the practitioner
- To deepen your understanding of ZB theory, principles and techniques
- Additional techniques to create an expanded protocol
- New skills and coordination in handling energy and structure • How to frame or set goals for a ZB session
- To advance your ability to work with expanded states of consciousness
- To give and receive constructive peer feedback
- To acquire experience in preparation for advanced study