Start Date: 9/10/2020 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 9/13/2020 5:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Zero Balancing Wellness Center Location:
809 Ridge Rd, Ste 200
Wilmette, IL United States 60091
COURSE TITLE: ZERO BALANCING I
COURSE LENGTH: 4 days
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 25
This is the first course of the Core Zero Balancing curriculum and introduces the intellectual and practical framework of the art and science of Zero Balancing. Instructors provide a detailed study guide, clear presentations, and demonstrations of Zero Balancing. In practice sessions, students experience both how to perform Zero Balancing and how Zero Balancing feels to receive.
You will learn:
CLASS LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- The basic Zero Balancing protocol
- Theory and principles of ZB
- To distinguish body energy and body structure through touch
- The skill of using energy as a working tool
- The energetic anatomy of the skeleton
- The theory and application of fulcrums
- How to give a ZB session
At the end of the course, the student will:
- Clearly define
- Zero Balancing and the theory of Light.
- State 2 or more Core ZB principles.
- Demonstrate 2 fulcrums, of their choice, but including the Half Moon Vector (HVM)
- State the difference between slack vs looseness specific to Zero Balancing work
- State 3 absolute indications and implications for health and disease while doing ZB work.
- State how energy moves in the body and the implication for health and disease.
- Demonstrate how to evaluate and balance the body: neck, upper back, the dorsal hinge, lumbar spine and SI joint, the limbs.
- Demonstrate the session components:
- How to interview the client
- How to determine contraindication and cautions
- How to frame a session
- Present the session format, showing proper placement of various fulcrums
- Identify the slack and looseness in Zero Balancing
- Close and end the session