Start Date: 2/4/2024 9:00 AM EST
End Date: 2/4/2024 4:30 PM EST
Venue Name: Amanda King, Massage & Zero Balancing Location:
254 Essex St
Salem, MA United States 01970
Event Website: zerobalancing.com
Amanda King, ZBHA Faculty
COURSE TITLE: Introduction to Zero Balancing
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 6 CEUs (NCBTMB & NCCAOM)
COURSE LENGTH: 1 day • 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
COVID-19 has provided challenges in how we safeguard the health of our students, our classes and our faculty.
In order to register for this class, you will need to have read and agreed to the Covid In Class Protocols, Guidelines and Waiver.
In addition, please complete our online photo release form.
This course provides you with an introduction to the principles of touch used in Zero Balancing, to the method of addressing the relationship of body structure in bones and joints and body energy running through those tissues, and to a set of hands-on Zero Balancing techniques you can use right away.
Zero Balancing works by fostering a stronger clearer flow of energy through the skeletal system using mindful bone-to-bone touch. ZB feels great to receive and to give. ZB has been shown to relieve stress, pain, anxiety and enhances well-being, mental clarity and emotional resilience. Read more about ZB research.
You will learn:
• To experience and practice clear therapeutic boundaries called Interface touch
• The importance of working with bone tissue to improve energy, vitality and alignment
• About the fulcrum, the touch tool of ZB, and how fulcrums create powerful results
• Specific field fulcrums that integrate and balance the body from head to toe
• The history and development of Zero Balancing and how it’s being used in clinical practice
What Participants say about Introduction to Zero Balancing:
“This is the missing piece I’ve been asking for. I got so much out of today.”
“I learned that good bodywork does not have to be hard on the practitioner’s body.”
“ZB is simple but profound.”
“Zero Balancing offers a collection of mindfulness strategies and ethics around touch.”