Start Date: 2/17/2024 10:00 AM MST
End Date: 2/17/2024 5:00 PM MST
2612 E. Drachman Street
Tucson, AZ United States 85716
Zero Balancing Expanded
COURSE TITLE: Zero Balancing Expanded: Viscera Advancing Skills Day
ABBREVIATION: VISCERA SKILL
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 6.5 CEUs
COURSE LENGTH: 1 day
PREREQUISITE: Zero Balancing Expanded: Addressing the Viscera
TEXT BOOK: Zero Balancing Expanded: The Attitude of Awaiting a Fish, by
Textbook: Zero Balancing Expanded: The Attitude of Awaiting a Fish by Judith Sullivan
Advance your skills with the organs: Revisit and Renew!
Advancing Skills Day classes enhance the process of learning how Zero Balancing approaches the organs, while getting touch feedback from other advanced ZB practitioners. This one-day class revisits key principles and fulcrums from the 4-day ZBX: Addressing the Viscera class and empowers you to incorporate these valuable evaluations and fulcrums into your ZB sessions.
You will have the opportunity to delve deeper into anatomy and physiology and learn how parts of the skeleton can be
affected by the viscera. Student questions shape the lessons and the format. This class includes presentations, demonstrations, touch feedback and supervised hands-on table work.
Topics typically addressed:
- When to focus on organ ligament attachments and when to focus on the organ itself
- Revisiting the Dorsal Hinge Drop, the 10,000 Things Fulcrum & touch skills and uses, along with other fulcrums that address the roots of the organs
- Fulcrums for the lungs, such as the Inspiration Fulcrum and its uses
- Personal attention to your questions
- How other parts of the body can be affected by the organs
What Participants say about Addressing the Viscera Advancing Skills Day:
“Wonderful experience. Ready for another Advancing Skills Day!” -Cheryl Hebert
“I can’t get enough of the visceral work.” -Kelly Kaeding
“I have better knowledge of the organ and duct locations and hand placements." -Suzan Sutton
Attending this class will:
- Enhance your learning process,
- Give you valuable hands-on experience with touch feedback, and
- Allow you to receive the fulcrums and experience the benefits of Zero Balancing Expanded Visceral work
The instructors will clarify relevant anatomy and physiology, evaluation and treatment options. Your questions shape the lessons and the format will include presentations, demonstrations, touch feedback and session swaps.