a new monthly series of Online Open Forums
November Open Forum: The Power of Stillness: The Pause Within the Practitioner
with Misty Rhoads
There is Power in stillnes and silence. Those who have mastered their craft have established a still point deep within themselves. A level of stillness that transcends all technique. The most powerful healing sessions I have experienced have been with practitioners that mastered the art of stillness and the internal pause. Come join us for a rich discussion in cultivating our stillness and leaning into the power of the internal pause.
Price: $20 for ZBHA members (use code ThirdSundayMbr) / $25 for non-members
Certification Candidates may use their discount codes when registering for Third Sunday Open Forum Events. Codes can be found in the Certification Program Committee page.
If you're unable to attend the live session, still consider registering to access the full recording.
About Third Sunday
A member of the ZBHA Faculty will host an Open Forum each month to explore, discuss and answer questions about Zero Balancing. Each session will have a frame for the discussions. Participants are encouraged to bring their questions, share with other ZB practitioners, and lean into the ZB community.
In this hour-long gathering we will:
- Start with a pyramid meditation
- Guest faculty will frame the discussion by sharing a few opening thoughts / musings / insights about an aspect of Zero Balancing that is currently of interest to them.
- Have small group discussions in breakout rooms
- Return to large group where Faculty will field questions and discussion that arise from break-out rooms
- Have some time after for integration, feedback & sharing
- Participate in a brief closing ritual