COURSE TITLE: Zero Balancing
ABBREVIATION: ZB I
COURSE LENGTH: 4 days
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 25 CEUs
PRICE: $795, $695 (EarlyBird by September 7), $595 (SuperSaver by August 6)
SuperSaver (Through August 6) Use PROMO CODE: ZBHA200
EarlyBird (Through September 7) Use PROMO CODE: ZBHA100
If You Are A Repeating This Class And Have Taken a ZB I Class In The Past 5 Years, Use PROMO CODE ZBHARepeat At Checkout.
f You Have Made Arrangements To Pay The Teacher Directly Use PROMO CODE ZBHATeach
MISC.: This class will be offered 9am - 5pm Thursday - Saturday. On Sunday, class will be held 9am - 3pm.
The registration process for this class requires either full tuition payment or a promo code indicating that you have made arrangements to pay the teacher directly. Contact the teacher if you want to make such arrangements.
Zero Balancing I is the first half of the Core Zero Balancing program and the first course of the Core Zero Balancing curriculum. ZB I introduces you to the technique, theory, touch skills and history of the art and science of Zero Balancing. In these hands-on workshops, you will learn how to perform Zero Balancing sessions and experience what it feels like to receive a Zero Balancing session.
The instructor will deliver clear presentations and demonstrations of Zero Balancing evaluations and techniques, along with a detailed study guide to inform your ongoing practice.
You will learn:
- A basic treatment protocol that addresses the whole body in about 30 minutes
- Theory and principles of Zero Balancing
- To distinguish body energy and body structure through touch
- The skill of using energy as a working tool
- The structural and energetic anatomy of the skeleton
- The theory and application of Zero Balancing techniques called fulcrums
- How to give a ZB session that addresses the whole body