a new monthly series of Online Open Forums
October Open Forum: Sharing Your 'ZB Story'
with Veronica Quarry
Publishing a case report can have a global impact in informing people around the world about ZB.
Join us as we:
- Discuss the importance and value of case reports.
- Begin to share the ZB session(s) you gave or received that would help others know the powerful benefits of ZB.
- Experience the joy and excitement in doing this! As individuals, writing/publishing our special ZB ""story"" is a way we can literally make a “world of difference""!"
This event is FREE!
About Third Sunday
A member of the ZBHA Faculty will host an Open Forum each month to explore, discuss and answer questions about Zero Balancing. Each session will have a frame for the discussions. Participants are encouraged to bring their questions, share with other ZB practitioners, and lean into the ZB community.
In this hour-long gathering we will:
- Start with a pyramid meditation
- Guest faculty will frame the discussion by sharing a few opening thoughts / musings / insights about an aspect of Zero Balancing that is currently of interest to them.
- Have small group discussions in breakout rooms
- Return to large group where Faculty will field questions and discussion that arise from break-out rooms
- Have some time after for integration, feedback & sharing
- Participate in a brief closing ritual