Core ZB Advancing Skills Day, C Van Arnam, FL
Date(s): October 23, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM EST - 8:45 PM EST
Covid In Class Protocols, Guidelines and Waiver.
The registration process for this class requires either full tuition payment or a promo code indicating that you have made arrangements to pay the teacher directly. Contact the teacher if you want to make such arrangements.
FOR ZBI ONLY
COURSE TITLE: Core ZB Advancing Skills Day
ABBREVIATION: CORE ZB SKILLS
EDUCATIONAL CREDIT: 6.5 CEUs
COURSE LENGTH: 1 day
PREREQUISITE: Zero Balancing I
Core ZB Advancing Skills Day classes enhance the process of learning Zero Balancing, sharpen your skills, especially if you have not taken courses recently, and build community with other ZB practitioners. Student questions shape the lessons, and the format may include presentations, demonstrations, touch feedback, and session swaps. All of the students have taken at least Core ZB I.
Topics typically addressed:
- Deeper embodiment of Zero Balancing principles and theory
- Practicing the ZB session protocol with greater awareness
- Improving the use of the three types of ZB fulcrums
- Fine-tuning evaluations and fulcrums for the lower and upper parts of the body
- Review of a session frame work
The $150 fee for this class includes 6.5 CEs, a copy of the new 4th edition of the Core ZB Study Guide, and the $25 facility fee required by Gainesville Retreat Center (GRC) for commuter students. Let's talk if you are staying overnight and paying lodging to GRC.
OUR COVID POLICY, in brief.
- Megan Lavery and I will ask you to disclose your vaccination status to us and to the other students.
- We will all wear masks when working at the table.
- We will all wear masks when in the indoor classroom.
- One may choose not to wear a mask when in the screened outdoor classroom during lectures.