Zero Balancing Course Calendar Search ResultsHere are your search results in chronological order. For more information click "View Course Details" to the right of each listing. To start a new search, click the "Search Again" tab below.
One-day refresher and update class for Secrets of the Skull: Advancing Skills Day classes enhance the process of learning how Zero Balancing approaches the skull, as well as to develop relationship among ZB practitioners and to get feedback from advanced ZB practitioners. Students have the opportunity to delve deeper into anatomy and physiology. Student questions shape the lessons and the format may include presentations, demonstrations, touch feedback and session swaps. All of the students have taken Secrets of the Skull. Please bring your copy of Judith’s book Zero Balancing Expanded: The Attitude of Awaiting a Fish. This is the study guide.
You Will Learn:
- To develop more confidence and more excitement about working with the skull.
- Important review of skull anatomy; it’s relevance to ZB.
- Energetical significance of skull sutures.
- The value of sliding fulcrums.
- Review of Skull course fulcrums, learn new fulcrums.
- Personal attention to fulcrums about which you have questions.
- To nestle with the skull and brain.
- Have lots of fun.
Amanda, Lisa and Ty are part of Judith Sullivan’s Zero Balancing Expanded Teacher Training for
Secrets of the Skull workshops.
Course Location & Times:
Workshop will be held at Clear Body Mind Wellness Center in
downtown Salem, MA. Short walk from Salem MBTA commuter rail station
Link to parking info: