Zero Balancing (ZB) is powerful touch therapy for body and mind. Deeply relaxing and energizing, ZB touches your core, at the level of bone, to promote wellness and balance.
What Can ZB Do For Me?
- Relieve tension and pain
- Improve balance and mobility
- Alleviate stress, amplify calm
- Quiet your mind
- Expand your awareness
What Is Zero Balancing?
- Bodywork that addresses bones, joints and soft tissues
- Skilled touch that feels good, performed through clothing
- Rooted in Western science and Eastern energy healing traditions
- Holistic and non-invasive
- Designed to enhance health and vitality on all levels
Who Should Try ZB?
- Adults and children who want to feel calmer and happier
- People who have sustained trauma
- Those living with pain
- Anyone in the midst of a life change
- People who imagine a better "normal"
Why Practice ZB?
- A treatment protocol effective for clients of all ages
- Address deep patterns in the musculoskeletal system
- Work with greater ease and efficiency
- Touch with clear therapeutic boundaries
- Incorporate ZB easily into other modalities
- Expand your approach to the body-mind
What is a Zero Balancing Session Like?
Zero Balancing feels refreshing from the inside out. After listening to your goals, your practitioner evaluates and balances key areas throughout the body, first with you sitting, then lying face up, fully clothed. A treatment usually lasts 30 to 45 minutes, and releases deep tension in bones, joints and soft tissue. Afterwards you may feel lighter, freer, energized and more in tune with yourself.
News & Events
ZBTF Sponsors Ongoing Research for Zero Balancing!
Preceding the first offering of Zero Balancing and Consciousness by Dr. Fritz Frederick Smith - an exciting initial data collection study on Zero Balancing was conducted this past week in Austin, TX.
Zero Balancing Core-Pak Information
The Zero Balancing Core-Pak Program offers students the opportunity to sign up for a series of courses at a substantial savings over regular tuition. You will receive the same high quality instruction and attend the same courses – all while saving up to $1280! Core-Pak tuition also includes payment for the Zero Balancing Certification Program.
A Great Time to Become Certified in Zero Balancing
Changes to the ZB Certification Program Implemented - The new ZB Certification Program is based on the educational philosophy that, beyond the required course hours, adult learners should choose study and mentoring activities that will help them to become competent at Zero Balancing.