Zero Balancing (ZB) is powerful touch therapy for body and mind. Deeply relaxing and energizing, ZB touches your core, at the level of bone, to promote wellness and balance.
What Can ZB Do For Me?
- Relieve tension and pain
- Improve balance and mobility
- Alleviate stress, amplify calm
- Quiet your mind
- Expand your awareness
What Is Zero Balancing?
- Bodywork that addresses bones, joints and soft tissues
- Skilled touch that feels good, performed through clothing
- Rooted in Western science and Eastern energy healing traditions
- Holistic and non-invasive
- Designed to enhance health and vitality on all levels
Who Should Try ZB?
- Adults and children who want to feel calmer and happier
- People who have sustained trauma
- Those living with pain
- Anyone in the midst of a life change
- People who imagine a better "normal"
Why Practice ZB?
- A treatment protocol effective for clients of all ages
- Address deep patterns in the musculoskeletal system
- Work with greater ease and efficiency
- Touch with clear therapeutic boundaries
- Incorporate ZB easily into other modalities
- Expand your approach to the body-mind
What is a Zero Balancing Session Like?
Zero Balancing feels refreshing from the inside out. After listening to your goals, your practitioner evaluates and balances key areas throughout the body, first with you sitting, then lying face up, fully clothed. A treatment usually lasts 30 to 45 minutes, and releases deep tension in bones, joints and soft tissue. Afterwards you may feel lighter, freer, energized and more in tune with yourself.
News & Events
16th Annual Benefit and 90th Birthday Party for Fritz Smith
Save the Date! May 9-11, 2019
We are still in the planning stages but mark your calendars now for a joyful celebration of Fritz Smith’s 90th birthday and for ZBHA’s 16th Annual Benefit.
We will be gathering in Palm Springs, California (near Fritz’s home).
Life In The Bones
Life in the Bones: A Biography of Dr. Fritz Smith and Zero Balancing
By David Lauterstein, LMT, CZB, ZB Faculty
ZB B&B Accommodations Lists
In an effort to support increased Zero Balancing class attendance by offering affordable opportunities for lodging during a class we have compiled the “ZB B&B Accommodations” and are making it available for students and faculty. Please click the links below to find state specific accommodations listings.